How to choose the best cooling solution for you?
When summer arrives, we’re always looking for the best air solutions to feel cooled and refreshed. From fans to portable air conditioners, Rowenta has developed a series of solutions to alleviate discomfort in the heat.
When performance meets silence
With unpredictable weather and heat waves more frequent than ever before, Rowenta knows the importance of feeling cool without the noise. That’s why we have mastered the balance between performance and silence.
Ideal for use when watching TV, working, studying, or if you or your baby are sleeping - our fans will be your go-to when the temperature rises.
Which fan suits your lifestyle?
Desk & Stand Fans: For moderate/intense refreshment
Perfect for larger rooms and cooling multiple people at once, stand fans offer powerful performance. Experience the perfect balance between performance and silence for total comfort.
Tower Fans - For moderate refreshment
Combi - Eclipse 2in1 cooling
Portable Air Conditioner - Powerful Cooling
How to choose the right fan for you
How much space do you have?
- For a space saving option, choose a desk or tower fan.
- If you want intense refreshment for a large room, we recommend a stand fan.
How powerful does my fan need to be?
Their performance is usually measured via airflow and airspeed:
- Airflow is the ability to refresh a wide scope, generating in cubic meters per minute. To refresh a large room and several people at the same time, the stronger airflow, the better.
- Airspeed is the cooling intensity, expressed in m/s (=speed)
- >55dB(A): suits all activities
- <49dB(A), ideal for a nap or in TV room
- <38 dB(A): night mode for a quiet night
- Speed options: Adjustable speed modes can improve the fan’s usability and energy efficiency.
- Auto-off function: Take advantage of the auto-off function and timer, helping you save on energy.
- Remote control option
- Air diffusion: Automatic oscillation and orientation ensure wide air diffusion throughout your room.
- Adjustable height to manage airflow and direction
Why Portable Air Conditioners is your best choice to cool down your room?
The ultimate refreshment
Thanks to their compact size, portable air conditioners don't need a lot of space to cool down a large room. Not only that, they’re also easy to maneuver with their built-in wheels. And in comparison to other cooling systems, the portable air conditioner doesn't need to be installed by a professional.
Limited energy consumption
Our devices also have an eco-mode, which means you can stay comfortably cool while limiting your energy consumption.
- Our portable air conditioner has a control panel for ease of use
- Auto Mode means you can leave your portable AC running without without worrying about it
- The length and the shape of the tube is adaptable to all interiors and easy to set up
Let's compare the different cooling solutions
Cool down the air
Air in motion
Air in motion
Air in motion & purify
For how many people?
> 4 people
> 1 people
> 2 people
How powerful is it ?
Numbers of speeds
Energy consumption friendly
Our client's reviews
Really quiet. The first speed is enough to ventilate well , perfect for even a small room.
Very quiet and powerful.
It does the job perfectly by cooling rooms quickly and makes no noise which is nice for sleeping. It is also light and easy to change rooms according to one's needs.
Perfect quiet and efficient!!!